Find us at UK Markey Cancer Center
As part of UK HealthCare, Markey Cancer Center patients have access to services, research and programs at UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital and the UK College of Medicine. Markey Cancer Center has more than 250,000 square feet of space, but its programs reach well beyond the UK campus, extending throughout Kentucky and across 12 states in Appalachia and the Mid-South.
Welcome to the Markey Cancer Center – Video Tour
UK Markey Cancer Center
800 Rose St.
Lexington KY 40536-0293
- Directions – Turn by turn directions to Markey Cancer Center.
- Parking – Learn about parking options for Markey Cancer Center patients and families.
- Buildings – Markey Cancer Center buildings on campus.
The Markey Cancer Center includes four buildings grouped around a central courtyard:
- Ben F. Roach Cancer Care Facility (Pavilion CC)
- Marylou Whitney and John Hendrickson Cancer Facility (Pavilion WH)
- M. Margrite Davis and Ralph E. Mills Magnetic Imaging and Spectroscopy Center
- Dorothy Enslow Combs Cancer Research Facility (Combs)
To learn about hospitals and locations around the state offering cancer services under Markey's guidance, please visit the UK Markey Cancer Center Network webpage.