University Health Service: Employee Health
Compliance is mandatory for all healthcare employees and health sciences employees who work in a patient care facility. Enterprise policy A03-005 outlines the required compliance items established to help protect the health of employees and patients.
UK HealthCare employees are required to visit Employee Health annually to fulfill compliance requirements. Detailed compliance information can be found in the Employee Health section of The Loop.
Certain health risks come with working in any healthcare facility, and specific precautions must be taken to minimize those risks. It is important to do all you can to safeguard your health as well as the health of your patients and of your family. Frequent hand washing and vaccination against communicable diseases provide additional protection.
Please click the links below for more information
- Compliance immunizations
- Annual birth month TB screening *Note: TB skin tests are not given on Thursdays
- Occupational Exposures: Contact your immediate supervisor and follow packet instructions.
Questions? Email email@example.com
What to Know Prior to Your Appointment
- Appointments are required
- Employees must bring their UK ID badge or a form of identification in order to be seen.
- Potential new hires will make a "New Hire Bundle" visit.
- During your "New Hire" visit, immunization requirements will be evaluated, and required immunizations that are missing will be administered at no cost to the employee.