UK HealthCare - Turfland
UK HealthCare - Turfland, our outpatient center at 2195 Harrodsburg Road on the site of the former Turfland Mall, is home to several primary care and specialty outpatient clinics.
The facility is easy to access from most parts of Lexington and offers plenty of free surface parking.
Urgent Care services
- Urgent Care Clinic – when you need to be seen but your need is not life-threatening.
- Urgent TeleCare – allows you to be seen for urgent needs without leaving home
- Sports Medicine Walk-in Clinic – for any sport-related injury that needs to be seen right away.
- UK Twilight Children’s Clinic – quick and efficient pediatric medical care during evening and weekend hours.
Featured Centers & Clinics
Audiology (Hearing/Inner Ear) - The UK HealthCare Audiology Program offers a full range of audiology services.
UK HealthCare Aesthetics Center is Lexington’s premier location for aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery and nonsurgical treatments.
- The UK Barnstable Brown Diabetes Center - specializes in diabetes prevention, education, research and care.
- UK Dentistry - provides comprehensive general and specialized dental treatment for adult and pediatric patients.
- UK Family & Community Medicine – offers comprehensive primary care and preventive services for the entire family.
- UK HealthCare Hand Center – our fellowship-trained, multidisciplinary hand surgeons are experts in addressing any hand, wrist or forearm condition – caused by traumatic, inflammatory or congenital issues – in patients of all ages.
- Markey Cancer Center at Lexington Clinic – a new collaboration that will expand the scope and depth of outpatient cancer care throughout the region.
- Optometry and Optical Shop – At this location, UK Advanced Eye Care provides primary eye care for both children and adults. Our providers will check your eye health and evaluate your risk for various eye diseases as well as your need for corrective eye wear. If you are interested in contact lenses, we offer contact lens fitting. Our optical shop is a great place to pick out your new frames or purchase a pair of prescription sunglasses.
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) - At Kentucky Children’s Hospital, a skilled team of board-certified children’s ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialists diagnoses and treats a variety of ENT diseases and disorders.
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery - UK HealthCare Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery provides evaluation and treatment for adult and pediatric patients who are candidates for reconstructive surgery.
- Turfland Surgery - general surgery services.
- UK Sports Medicine – whether you’re a weekend warrior or a competitive athlete, we have primary care sports medicine physicians and sports medicine surgeons to help get you back in the game.
- UK Sports Rehabilitation – our physical therapists are specially trained in sports medicine and guide athletes through individualized rehabilitation plans that may help them return to their previous levels of performance and prevent future injuries.
- Weight Loss Surgery – This clinic focuses on helping patients navigate bariatric surgical weight loss options for obese patients who meet certain criteria for surgery.