- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Hiatal hernia
- Gastrointestinal and small bowel tumors
- Gallbladder disease
- Abdominal wall hernias
- Weight loss surgery
- Weight-loss surgery
- Advanced intra-abdominal surgery
- Advanced laparoscopic general surgery
- Laparoscopic gastric bypass
- Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy
- Conversion to laparoscopic gastric bypass or laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy from LAP band
Dr. Joshua Steiner is Director of Bariatric Surgery at UK HealthCare. He is an experienced bariatric surgeon and advanced laparoscopic general surgeon. Steiner has expertise in endoscopic and laparoscopic bariatric surgery and minimally invasive approaches for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). He is dedicated to studying and researching the disease of obesity. Steiner sees patients at UK HealthCare - Turfland.
Steiner and his wife have three sons and spend most of their free time at their children's football games and martial arts tournaments. He enjoys watching his children compete and seeing the friendships they've developed through sports and competition.
"I treat every patient like they are a member of my family and give them the time and care I would expect to be given to me and my family."
- Assistant Professor of Surgery
- fixes empty view field issue
Training & Education
Certifications and Special Training
Insurance policies can vary widely. Please check with your doctor/clinic for specific insurance information before your visit or procedure to avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs.See list of insurers