Be a Diabetes A.C.E. (Active. Confident. Educated.)
Join us to develop effective strategies to optimize your diabetes control and review practical tips that you can use in your everyday life.
Register early – space is limited!
November 10, 2023
8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
1140 Harry Sykes Wy
Lexington, KY 40504
If you or a friend or loved one have type 1, type 2 or prediabetes, you don’t want to miss this event hosted by the UK Barnstable Brown Diabetes Center. Our highly qualified experts will walk you through how you can live your best life while managing diabetes. Be a Diabetes A.C.E. (Active. Confident. Educated) is designed for people both with a newer diagnosis of diabetes as well as those who have had diabetes for many years.
- Learn practical tips to eat healthy, deal with stressful situations, manage your medications and be more active.
- Participate in safe exercises that you can replicate at home.
- Learn about the latest medications for treating diabetes.
- Develop strategies for coping with diabetes.
- Learn about glucose sensors, insulin pumps and other state-of-the-art technologies.
If you have questions about diabetes, don’t miss this opportunity to meet and interact with UK HealthCare’s diabetes experts.
A healthy lunch will be provided.
This event will be taught in English. If you are interested in attending a future session in another language please call the UK Barnstable Brown Diabetes Education team at 859-323-7391.
Funding and support provided by UK HealthCare’s Healthy Kentucky Initiative.
In collaboration with: