- Associate Professor
- Enhancing the intersection of cancer survivorship and physical rehabilitation.
- The return to participation (e.g. work, valued roles and activities) among cancer survivors.
- The use and value of cancer survivorship care plans.
ProgramsCancer Prevention and Control
- AOTA Critically Appraised Topic Series: Multidisciplinary Cancer Rehabilitation. SIS Quarterly Practice Connection.Hunter, EG, D'Amico, M, Gibson, R (2016). American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. May, Volume 1, Issue 1, p. 24.
- Systematic Review of Occupational Therapy and Adult Cancer Rehabilitation: Part 1 Impact of physical activity, Health and Wellness.Hunter, EG, D'Amico, M & Gibson, R. American Journal of Occupational Therapy (in press)
- Systematic review of Occupational Therapy and Adult Cancer Rehabilitation: Part 2 Multidisciplinary rehabilitation, symptom management, psychosocial interventions and return to work.Hunter, EG, D'Amico, M & Gibson, R. American Journal of Occupational Therapy (in press).
- Functional outcomes by age for inpatient cancer rehabilitation: A Retrospective Chart Review.Hunter, E.G., Baltisberger, J (2012). Journal of Applied Gerontology, 32(4), 443- 456.
- The Legacy of Cancer: The Importance of passing on beliefs, values and positive health behaviors for women with cancer.Hunter, E.G. (2008). Journal of Psychosocial Oncology, 26(1), 101-121