Host an Event
Every year, hundreds of generous people and organizations raise money for our patients, programs and research, helping us further our mission to create a healthier Kentucky. We’re always grateful to the people who want to fundraise on our behalf by hosting an event.
Let’s work together to make your event a success!
Event Planning Guidelines & Application Form
If you’re interested in hosting an event, please let us know. Whatever you choose, we’ll help you make your event a success. Please read our event guidelines, then submit your application:
Start your fundraiser now
Are you interested in dedicating a celebration in your life to doing good in the community? Do you have a fundraising idea but no way to accept online donations? Are you interested in fundraising in honor or memory of a loved one?
We want to help make your fundraising efforts as easy as possible! Create an individual or team page for all sorts of fundraising ideas:
- Celebrations: birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, graduations and other life milestones are perfect opportunities to make an impact in lieu of gifts or flowers.
- DIY Fundraiser: Are you hosting an event, virtual fundraiser, online fundraising campaign, BBQ, charity hike, athletic challenge, block party, movie night, or golf outing? Our website is a great way to accept online donations for any of these creative fundraising routes.
- Honors and Memorials: Create a page in honor or memorial of a loved one and support our vision to create a Heathier Kentucky.
Check out four of our highlighted funds—and start your fundraiser—at the links below:
- Dean’s CORE Scholarship
- Kentucky Children’s Hospital
- Lucille Parker Markey Cancer Center
- Alzheimer’s Disease Research
After you’ve registered, ask your friends and family to make a charitable donation to your page and join you in your support of the UK HealthCare family!
If you’re interested in additional event planning support or would like to use our logos in your fundraising efforts, please fill out our Special Event Application.