- All cancers except for pediatric cases
- Radiation Oncology
- CT Simulation
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy
- Three-dimensional treatment planning
Dr. Summe earned his medical degree at the University of Louisville School of Medicine and completed a residency in both Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology and Biophysics at George Washington University Medical Center. Because of his interest in health education and cancer prevention he has recently completed a Masters in Public Health at Columbia University. Dr. Summe's clinical interests include breast cancer, lung cancer, cancers of the head and neck, gastrointestinal malignancies, and the use of radiation protectors.
I enjoy getting to know my patients so as a team that we can best treat and prevent their cancer. I believe that health education is the most effective tool towards better health.
- Unsung Hero Award Cancer Family Care
- Top Doctors Recognition in Cincinnati Magazine
- Father Paul O'Connor Award
- American Red Cross Award for Extraordinary Personal Action
Training & Education
Certifications and Special Training
Insurance policies can vary widely. Please check with your doctor/clinic for specific insurance information before your visit or procedure to avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs.See list of insurers