- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic removal of uterine fibroids or myomectomy
- Laparoscopic endometriosis surgery
- Laparoscopic removal of ovarian cysts
- Endometrial ablation
- Hysteroscopic removal of uterine fibroids or polyps
- Laparoscopic removal of fallopian tubes and/or ovaries
Mark R. Hoffman earned his medical degree at the University of Kentucky and completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Chicago. He spent two years as a fellow in minimally invasive surgery and chronic pelvic pain at the University of Michigan with training in advanced laparoscopic and robotic surgery.
Dr. Hoffman's primary research interests include uterine fibroids and outcomes following robotic surgery, and he is a member of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists and the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Hoffman focuses his practice on medical and surgical treatments of complex gynecologic problems including fibroids, endometriosis, abnormal uterine bleeding and chronic pelvic pain. In addition to nonsurgical treatments, he can offer a minimally invasive approach when surgery is needed.
- Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- fixes empty view field issueMark Hoffman, MD - UK HealthCare
Training & Education
Certifications and Special Training
Insurance policies can vary widely. Please check with your doctor/clinic for specific insurance information before your visit or procedure to avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs.See list of insurers