- Myocardial infarct
- Adult and pediatric congenital heart
- Cardiac lipomatosis
- Coronary artery disease
- Pulmonary embolism including in pregnancy
- Venous thrombosis
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Acute aortic syndrome
- Popliteal entrapment
- TAVR and other valve procedure planning
- AVMs including embolization / ligation planning
- Pulmonary interstitial disease
- Benign and malignant cardiac
- Pulmonary and mediastinal tumors
My interest in radiology stems from my background in the art and science of photography - yes, I worked as a wedding photographer when I was pre-med and assisted on commercial shoots, too! I aim to empower my colleague physicians with the best imaging test to confirm a suspected diagnosis or to see how treatment is going, and I aim to empower patients with information about their own anatomy, while minimizing their exposure to ionizing radiation. Outside of my work, I still love photography, and I also enjoy music, getting outdoors, and spending time with my family and friends.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology
Training & Education
University of California, Los Angeles, Calif.
General Surgery, University of Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii
Diagnostic Radiology, Michigan State University, College of Human Medicine, Lansing, Mich.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging, University of Wisconsin, School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wis.