Are you looking for a filling snack or a sweet treat? These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bites are filling, tasty and easy to make!
Follow along with the video to make them:
- 1 ½ cup oats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Place oats, peanut butter, honey, protein powder and chocolate chips in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Using your hands, mix all ingredients together – mixture may seem too thick at first but will come together with continued mixing.
- Once combined, use a small cookie scoop to scoop and form the dough into balls.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge or freezer.
This content was produced by UK HealthCare Brand Strategy.