If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
UK Psychiatry provides a full range of clinical services for adults and adolescents. The department's multidisciplinary faculty is active in a variety of clinical and research interests in biological psychiatry, pharmacotherapy, and behavior therapy including cognitive therapy. The department's facilities include an inpatient unit housed at UK Good Samaritan Hospital and an outpatient clinic located at Fountain Court in Lexington.
- Anxiety Disorders and depression
- Family therapy
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Personality disorders
- Psychosomatic disorders
- Adolescent Behavioral Health
- Adult Affective Disorders Clinical Service
- Adult Psychopharmacology Clinical Service
- Anxiety Disorders Clinical Service
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder Clinical Service
- Child Diagnostic Clinical Service
- Eating Disorders Clinical Service
- Supportive Medication Assisted Recovery Program (SMART)
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- UK-Student Insurance
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Anxieties.com: Self-help site for persons suffering from anxiety, panic attacks, phobias obsessive-compulsive disorder, fear of flying and post traumatic stress disorder.
- Anxiety-Panic Resource Center: Medical news, disorder information, and message boards. You can search by diagnosis/disorder.
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
Combining medication-assisted treatment with group and individual therapy sessions, the Supportive Medication and Recovery Treatment program (SMART) aims to comprehensively address the unique needs of individuals with substance use disorders.