Employee Compliance & Immunizations
All employees who work in UK HealthCare or a department that serves UK HealthCare patients must meet the requirements of these six protocols:
- Hepatitis B
Some employees will need to retrieve and submit immunization records from previous providers. These tips might help you locate old immunization records.
When & How to Contact the Employee Health Coordinator
We are continually looking for ways to help you ensure that your employees are in compliance with federal, state, and local guidelines and requirements pertaining to the Employee Health Program. University Health Service values your feedback.
Please contact the UHS Employee Coordinator at 859-323-5823 ext. 83257 if:
- Your employees are not being tracked for appropriate protocols.
- You have employees who should be participating but are not on the report.
- You need to remove employees who have transferred to another department or have left the university.
- You have any questions about the reports or the compliance status of your employees.
- Your department’s contact person changes. We need the new contact information so you will continue to receive the monthly report.