Primary Care - Family & Community Medicine
UK Family Medicine physicians are trained to provide personalized, patient-centered and evidence-based primary care to patients of all ages. Family medicine physicians are an ideal choice for primary care because we can see everyone in your family, from the kids to the grandparents. We provide comprehensive care for chronic diseases, monitor your general health and offer all of the recommended screenings and wellness care that you need to live a great life.
Get taken care of all in one place. This includes:
- Chronic disease management and medication management.
- Yearly physicals, sports physicals, wellness and immunizations.
- Pediatric care.
- Some family medicine physicians also provide prenatal care and attend births.
- Common office procedures such as skin lesion removal and treatment, wart treatment, joint injections and more.
- Women's health including pap smears, contraception, intrauterine devices and contraceptive implant placement.
Call today to find a new primary care provider for you and your family!