My UK HealthCare Patient Portal
Exciting news! We’re moving to MyChart!
- UK HealthCare launched a new patient portal – UK HealthCare MyChart – on June 5, 2021. MyChart has replaced our former patient portal accessed through the FollowMyHealth platform.
- We encourage you to set up a MyChart account. With a MyChart account, you can continue to access information in your UK HealthCare record. More details are available at ukhealthcare.com/mychart.
- UK HealthCare is no longer updating records in the FollowMyHealth platform. Still, you will be able to access your past health record through this platform as long as you do not delete your account.
- If you need help with your patient portal account, our portal support team can assist you. They can be reached at 859-218-6221 or 844-820-7344 (toll-free). Please call from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. They can help you with questions about your account through FollowMyHealth (through the end of August 2021) or with getting set up on MyChart. Questions about UK HealthCare MyChart can be emailed to UKHCMyChart@uky.edu.
- Starting in September 2021, UK HealthCare will no longer provide IT support for FollowMyHealth. At that time, questions should be directed to Allscripts FollowMyHealth Client Support at 1-877-888-8773.
- To learn more about UK HealthCare MyChart, go to ukhealthcare.com/mychart.
If you have an account through FollowMyHealth, you can continue to access your past medical history at UK HealthCare through that portal.