Dr. Galuppo Monticelli received his medical degree from the Universidad Central de Venezuela in Caracas, Venezuela. He decided to continue his medical career in the U.S., where he completed an internship in general surgery followed by a residency in Diagnostic Radiology at the University of Kentucky. Afterward he completed a fellowship in Vascular and Interventional Radiology at the Dotter Institute of the Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, Oregon, followed by an additional fellowship in Pediatric Interventional Radiology at the Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Chief Resident, Class of 2018
- Class of 2018 Fang K. Loh, MD Award for Excellence in Interventional Radiology
- Class of 2018 Arthur Lieber, MD Radiology Award for Outstanding Diagnostic Radiology Resident
Compassionate patient-centered practice using safe and minimally invasive image guided procedures.
- Assistant Professor, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- fixes empty view field issueDr. Roberto Galuppo Explains Why Interventional Radiology Is Such an Interesting and Rewarding Field
Training & Education
Certifications and Special Training
Insurance policies can vary widely. Please check with your doctor/clinic for specific insurance information before your visit or procedure to avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs.See list of insurers