Two Dozen UK Doctors Make Top List
Media Contact: Beth Goins, 859-257-1754, x232
LEXINGTON, Ky. (May , 2008) - Twenty-four UK HealthCare physicians are named in two of the latest America's Top Doctors lists.
Published by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., the 7th edition of America's Top Doctors and 3rd edition of America's Top Doctors for Cancer recognize specialists who are considered among the best in both patient care and research. More than 250,000 doctors nominated their top colleagues, including those to whom they would refer their own patients. Less than 5 percent of all doctors in the nation are listed as a Top Doctor.
UK HealthCare physicians included in America's Top Doctors are:
- Kenneth B. Ain - Medical Oncology and Endocrinology
- Joseph R. Berger - Neurology
- Timothy Bricker - Pediatric Cardiology
- Leslie Crofford - Rheumatology
- Paul DePriest - Gynecologic Oncology
- Philip A. DeSimone - Medical Oncology
- Dennis E. Doherty - Pulmonary Disease
- James E. Ferguson II - Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Bryan Davis Hall - Pediatrics
- Mary Ireland - Sports Medicine
- Darren Johnson - Orthopaedic Surgery
- Ronald McGarry - Radiation Oncology
- Patrick C. McGrath - Surgery
- Franklin C. Miller - Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Jeffrey Moscow - Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Timothy Mullett - Thoracic Surgery
- Roy Patchell - Neuro-oncology
- Marcus Randall - Radiation Oncology
- Edward H. Romond - Medical Oncology
- Randall G. Rowland - Urological Surgery
- Sibu Saha - Thoracic Surgery
- Joseph Valentino - Otolaryngology
- John R. Van Nagell - Gynecologic Oncology
- Byron Young - Neurological Surgery
Ain, DeSimone, DePriest, McGrath, Moscow, Mullett, Patchell, Randall, Romond, Rowland, Valentino, Van Nagell and Young also are listed in Top Doctors for Cancer.
To schedule an appointment with one of these physicians, you may call UK HealthCare at 800-333-8874, or go online to the UK HealthCare "find a doctor" link.