Cancer Research Day - Poster Guidelines
Poster presentation guidelines
The Poster Presentation will be held in two sessions: The first from 10-11:30 a.m. and the second from noon - 1:30 p.m., with half of the posters presented and judged in each session.
Poster setup begins at 8 a.m. and will end at 9 a.m. Detailed instructions will be emailed to authors of accepted abstracts, but the following guidelines should be followed for posters:
- Tables and illustrations should be kept relatively simple.
- Type size, lines and symbols in illustrations should be sufficiently large and bold to be comprehensible from a viewing distance of up to 6 feet.
- Each poster should contain a top panel containing the title of the abstract and the names of the authors.
- Illustrative material should be arranged in a logical order from top down and left to right.
- The posterboard assigned to each presenter has a usable area of 8 feet in width and 4 feet in height.
- Pushpins will be provided.
Online submission of abstracts
Deadline: Noon, March 17, 2014
Follow this link to the online submission form: Abstract Submission Form
Questions? Contact the event coordinator via email: Markey-CEL@lsv.uky.edu