Advances & Insights: Women’s Health
Medical news with UK HealthCare expert commentary
Each issue of Advances & Insights summarizes an important piece of medical news, accompanied by commentary from a UK expert.
Subscribe here or call 859-257-1000 and provide your mailing address.
- Screening guidelines change for breast, cervical cancer - February 5, 2010
- Study shows life expectancy declining for Appalachian women - June 30, 2008
- New guidelines recommend Down syndrome screening for pregnant women of all ages - August 31, 2007
- Knee injuries plaguing young female athletes - August 15, 2007
- Women and heart attacks - April 9, 2007
- New medications foil “the curse” - November 15, 2006
- Frozen donor eggs offer new option for infertility treatment - September 15, 2006
- New study sheds more light on estrogen/breast cancer link - July 31, 2006
- Obesity linked to disability in women with osteoarthritis - June 15, 2006
Get the UK HealthCare information you want sent directly to you. Subscribe to get it by regular mail or sent to your e-mail address.
You may also call 859-257-1000 and let us know what you would like to receive.